I fell into the Borderlands 2/TPS modding community in early 2018 and have yet to extricate myself. I've got a number of BL2/TPS-modding-related things hosted here, so here's the list:
- General Modding Info for Borderlands 2 / TPS on Linux.
- A BehaviorProviderDefinition and Kismet Sequence Grapher, to aid in modding those slightly-more-complex-than-usual objects in the game.
- BPD Number Calculator, again for use in editing BehaviorProviderDefinitions.
- Borderlands 3 Object References. This page will let you look up references between BL3 objects, which can be quite useful for BL3 modding purposes.
- Borderlands 3 Pakfile Contents Lookup. A site which lets you look up an object name and find out in which pakfiles you can find the object, to aid in selective pakfile extraction while modding.